Part of our range of British Standard Kerbs, Channels and Edgings designed to provide edge restraint in pedestrian and vehicular applications.
Produced to adhere to the requirements of the current version of BS EN1340.
Half Battered Kerbs are most commonly used to provide an element of check sufficient to warn motorists that they are dangerously close to the edge of the carriageway, while the 'sloping back' profile enables road rollers to operate right up to the edge of the pavement without scratching or damaging the kerb face when the surfacing is laid. They are normally used where a footpath is provided adjacent to the carriageway.
These Radius Kerbs are used to create bends and curves in the kerbline.
Available in a choice of radius (m):-
- 3.0mtr External Radius (requires 6 kerbs per quarter circle)
- 4.0mtr External Radius (requires 8 kerbs per quarter circle)
- 6.0mtr External Radius (requires 12 kerbs per quarter circle)
- 8.0mtr External Radius (requires 16 kerbs per quarter circle)
- 10mtr External Radius (requires 20 kerbs per quarter circle)