The Dickies Crawford work boot is a great example of a highly technical, comfortable & practical boot at an affordable price. The boot has steel within the toe-caps and midsoles for a great level of protection. Goodyear welt construction & an outsole that is Nitrile rubber & heat resistant too ensure extra features & benefits. Also the product has a breathable Cambrelle lining to ensure comfort when you are on your feet all day long. An exceptional work & safety boot.Specification
EN ISO 20345:2011 SB-P HRO SRC
Product weight = 1928g (approximation based on a size 9/10)
- Steel toe-cap (200 Joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Breathable Cambrelle lining.
- High density foam insock.
- Nitrile rubber outsole.
- Heat resistant outsole to 300°C.