Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll (APR) is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll.
The flexible roll is supplied at 2x600mm widths to allow easy installation between common stud spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll (APR) is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for the following applications:
• Timber and metal stud partitions
• Internal separating walls and floors
• Drylining systems
Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll (APR) provides excellent sound absorption performance in accordance with Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Technical Handbook Section 5 (Scotland) acoustic requirements.
- Acoustic Performance – Excellent sound absorption.
- Fire Performance – Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Recycled Content – Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Environmental – BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Easy-to-fit – Suitable for 600mm joist/stud centres.
||Pack Area (m2)
|| 2 x 600